All Shuster’s Interior Doors – 1 Year
Shuster’s Flush, Flush Fire, Molded, Molded Fire, Stile & Rail, Stile & Rail Fire, Louver, and Barn Doors are under warranty for I year.
- Failure to install out of occordance with Shuster’s Builing Components installation instructions.
- Improper handling, storage, or care.
- Improper maintence on the door unit.
- Sunlight, water, or extreme heat damage.
- Improperly stored units such as in damp buildings or where HVAC systems are not functioning properly.
- Damage during installation by an exterior application.
- Damage to the door by another companies hardware.
- Damage by chemicals, acids, or fumes.
- Improper finishing.
- Normal defects caused by weather.
- Problems caused by improper use or using the products for other than it’s intended use.
- Expansion of any kind of the panels, jambs, slabs, due to environmental changes is not a defect.
- Damages caused by improper installation of hardware.
- Damages to the door cause by improper installation conditions.
- Any damages during repairs to a fire door that is not completed by someone from Shuster’s Building Components.